Organic Baobab Powder - 250g Resealable Pouch:
Grown in the semi-arid tropical regions of Malawi, our organic baobab powder is 100% organic, with nothing added or taken away.
The Adansonia Digitata Baobab Tree, known locally as the ‘Tree of Life’, produces lovely fruit pods filled with baobab pulp which is then harvested and milled into our raw powder.
Add this subtly tangy superfruit to your smoothie, cereal or baking recipe for a boost of fibre and vitamin C!
Click here to learn more about the benefits of baobab powder!
Organic Raw Maca Powder:
- Maca by TheHealthyTree Company is 100% raw and organic, grown in the Andean Mountain Range in Central Peru.
- Naturally high in vitamin B2, calcium, iron and zinc, it is also a source of vitamins B1 and B6.
- Our maca powder is produced to the highest possible standards, using farming practices that have been used locally for generations.
Click here to learn more about the benefits of maca powder!
Sold Out £19.99
Organic Spanish Bee Pollen Granules - 250g:
- Our Gold Standard Organic Bee Pollen has been sourced naturally from wildflowers including Cistus and Genista in the mountainous regions of Northern Spain.
- Spanish Bee Pollen is considered to be the best in the world due to its sweet taste and wonderful golden colour.
- Enjoy Bee Pollen in your morning yoghurt, breakfast smoothie or favourite baking recipe for a super-buzzing boost of energy and vitamins!
Click here to learn more about the benefits of bee pollen!
Organic Spirulina Powder:
Our Organic Spirulina Powder has been naturally harvested and is overflowing with vitamins and minerals.
It is exceptionally high in protein, calcium and iron and is one of the most nutrient-dense foods you’ll find.
Add spirulina powder to your green smoothie or shake for a boost of fresh green goodness that your body will love.
100% organic. 100% happy body!
Click here to learn more about the benefits of spirulina powder!
300g on SALE for £9.74 while stocks last
"No thickener, sweetener or additives... halle-MOO-jah!"
- 100% pure and organic whey protein from grass-fed cows with absolutely nothing added or taken away.
- Crammed with amino acids, BCAAs and high-quality organic protein (80%).
- Want to spruce things up without the additives found in other protein products? How about blending with organic cacao powder, frozen raspberries and 1/2 frozen banana, finished with a dollop of peanut butter?