Organic Raw Maca Powder:
- Maca by TheHealthyTree Company is 100% raw and organic, grown in the Andean Mountain Range in Central Peru.
- Naturally high in vitamin B2, calcium, iron and zinc, it is also a source of vitamins B1 and B6.
- Our maca powder is produced to the highest possible standards, using farming practices that have been used locally for generations
Organic Wheatgrass Powder:
Grown in Germany to the highest possible European standards, Organic Wheatgrass Powder by TheHealthyTree is pure plant-based goodness that is suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
High in protein, fibre, calcium and chlorophyll, wheatgrass is also a fantastic source of vitamins A, B and E. It’s low GI, gluten-free, soya-free and always non-GMO which makes it perfect for anybody looking to increase the amount of vitamins and minerals in their diet.
Our wheatgrass powder can be blended with fresh fruit and vegetables to make a cleansing smoothie, or mixed into salad dressings to add naturally-grown plant nutrition to your meals.
Like cocoa but without the sugar!
- Harvested from the Theobroma Cacao tree in Peru. Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
- A great addition to unflavoured or vegan protein shakes.
- Rich and satisfying deep chocolate flavour with absolutely nothing added or taken away.
- A great-tasting alternative in smoothies, milkshakes, yoghurts, chocolate desserts or home cooking.
- Naturally high in magnesium and fibre as well as being a great source of potassium and iron.
100% Organic Broken Cell Wall Chlorella Vulgaris Tablets:
Having been around for 2 billion years, chlorella knows a thing or two about nature.
Packed with protein, fibre, vitamins and minerals such as iron, vitamin B12 and E, chlorella contributes to the normal transportation of oxygen around the body (iron) and has lots of fantastic antioxidant properties.
Our chlorella is grown outside, in freshwater where it thrives from natural conditions and sunlight. No chemical pesticides or herbicides are used in the growth of our organic chlorella so the maximum amount of its beautiful nutrients are preserved.
Click here to learn more about the benefits of chlorella!