"No thickener, sweetener or additives... halle-MOO-jah!"
- 100% pure and organic whey protein from grass-fed cows with absolutely nothing added or taken away.
- Natural and unflavoured. Recipe idea: blend with almond milk, 5g cacao powder, 5g maca powder, 1/2 banana and a dollop of peanut butter. Or, if you are using for your protein shaker in the gym, just add cacao powder for flavour.
- Crammed with amino acids, BCAAs and high-quality organic protein (80%).
Organic Raw Maca Powder:
- Maca by TheHealthyTree Company is 100% raw and organic, grown in the Andean Mountain Range in Central Peru.
- Naturally high in vitamin B2, calcium, iron and zinc, it is also a source of vitamins B1 and B6.
- Our maca powder is produced to the highest possible standards, using farming practices that have been used locally for generations
Organic Spirulina Powder:
Our Organic Spirulina Powder has been naturally harvested and is overflowing with vitamins and minerals.
It is exceptionally high in protein, calcium and iron and is one of the most nutrient-dense foods you’ll find.
Add spirulina powder to your green smoothie or shake for a boost of fresh green goodness.
Organic Pea Protein Powder:
- Grown in Europe to the highest possible standards. 100% plant-based protein suitable for vegetarians and vegans with over 80% protein per serving.
- Low GI, gluten-free, soya-free and always non-GMO.
- Our goal is to provide high quality protein that hasn't been meddled with and does exactly what it should do, without the additives.
- Take before and after exercise. Our pea protein is high in natural amino acids including Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs).
Organic Spanish Bee Pollen Granules - 250g:
- Our Gold Standard Organic Bee Pollen has been sourced naturally from wildflowers including Cistus and Genista in the mountainous regions of Northern Spain.
- Spanish Bee Pollen is considered to be the best in the world due to its sweet taste and wonderful golden colour.
- Enjoy Bee Pollen in your morning yoghurt, breakfast smoothie or favourite baking recipe for a super-buzzing boost of energy and vitamins!
Click here to learn more about the benefits of bee pollen!