Organic Chlorella Powder:
100% pure and organic chlorella vulgaris powder (broken cell wall)
- Having been around for 2 billion years, chlorella knows a thing or two about nature. Packed with protein, fibre, vitamins and minerals such as iron, vitamin B12 and E.
- Our chlorella algae is grown outside in freshwater on a small, remote island surrounded by natural forest and woodland. No chemical pesticides or herbicides are used so the maximum amount of its beautiful nutrients are preserved.
- Use in smoothies and green juices.
"No thickener, sweetener or additives... halle-MOO-jah!"
- 100% pure and organic whey protein from grass-fed cows with absolutely nothing added or taken away.
- Natural and unflavoured. Recipe idea: blend with almond milk, 5g cacao powder, 5g maca powder, 1/2 banana and a dollop of peanut butter. Or, if you are using for your protein shaker in the gym, just add cacao powder for flavour.
- Crammed with amino acids, BCAAs and high-quality organic protein (80%).
Organic Raw Maca Powder:
- Maca by TheHealthyTree Company is 100% raw and organic, grown in the Andean Mountain Range in Central Peru.
- Naturally high in vitamin B2, calcium, iron and zinc, it is also a source of vitamins B1 and B6.
- Our maca powder is produced to the highest possible standards, using farming practices that have been used locally for generations
Organic Pea Protein Powder:
- Grown in Europe to the highest possible standards. 100% plant-based protein suitable for vegetarians and vegans with over 80% protein per serving.
- Low GI, gluten-free, soya-free and always non-GMO.
- Our goal is to provide high quality protein that hasn't been meddled with and does exactly what it should do, without the additives.
- Take before and after exercise. Our pea protein is high in natural amino acids including Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs).
Organic Spirulina Powder:
Our Organic Spirulina Powder has been naturally harvested and is overflowing with vitamins and minerals.
It is exceptionally high in protein, calcium and iron and is one of the most nutrient-dense foods you’ll find.
Add spirulina powder to your green smoothie or shake for a boost of fresh green goodness.