Like cocoa but WITHOUT the sugar!
- Harvested from the Theobroma Cacao tree in Peru. Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
- A great addition to unflavoured or vegan protein shakes.
- Rich and satisfying deep raw chocolate flavour with absolutely nothing added or taken away.
- A healthier alternative in smoothies, milkshakes, yoghurts, chocolate desserts or home cooking.
- Naturally high in magnesium and fibre as well as being a great source of potassium and iron.
- 100% pure and organic chlorella vulgaris powder (broken cell wall)
- Lower cholesterol and remove toxins. Use our chlorella daily to reduce toxins in the body, lower cholesterol levels and promote healthy weight
- Have confidence in our leading UK Soil Association organic certification.
Having been around for 2 billion years, chlorella knows a thing or two about nature. Packed with protein, fibre, vitamins and minerals such as iron, vitamin B12 and E, chlorella contributes to the normal transportation of oxygen around the body (iron) and aids with growth and maintenance of muscle mass (protein).
Our chlorella algae is grown outside in freshwater on a small, remote island surrounded by natural forest and woodland. No chemical pesticides or herbicides are used so the maximum amount of its beautiful nutrients are preserved.
"Natural and organic with no thickener or sweetener... halle-MOO-jah!"
Pure and organic whey protein from grass-fed cows (80%), organic cacao powder (10%) and organic coconut sugar (10%) make our delicious CocoChoc protein blend, providing a mild chocolatey flavour.
Crammed with amino acids, BCAAs and high quality natural protein (67% protein per serving), it's the perfect stuff for recovery, muscle growth and general all-round awesomeness!
"No thickener, sweetener or additives... halle-MOO-jah!"
100% pure and organic whey protein from grass-fed cows with absolutely nothing added or taken away. Crammed with amino acids, BCAAs and high-quality natural protein (80%), it's the perfect stuff for recovery, muscle growth and general all-round awesomeness!
Want to spruce things up without the additives found in other protein products? How about blending with organic cacao powder, frozen raspberries and 1/2 frozen banana, finished with a dollop of peanut butter?