Option: add organic whey protein powder for an extra boost of quality protein
1. Pour the almond milk into a good blender. Adding the liquid first helps to prevent the powder from sticking to the sides once it starts whizzing around.
1 (a) We use either the 1000W NutriNinja BL480 or 1200W Ninja Blender BL492. You can use any blender you want; these are just the ones that we use and think do a good job.
2. Add the baobab powder, cacao powder, avocado, banana (and protein powder if used).
3. Blend until the smoothie does its name proud (smooth).
4. Pour into a tumbler, glass or otherwise fancy jar.
5. Top with either bee pollen granules or a dusting of cacao.
Tip: swill out your blender or bullet with warm water as soon as possible after use - it will save you time with the washing up (#winning) and means you won't need to put it through the dishwasher as often!