75g rolled oats
2 teaspoons raw cacao powder
1 teaspoon raw maca powder
1 tablespoon almond or peanut butter (smooth or crunchy, depending on what you like!)
1 teaspoon maple syrup or similar
Vanilla extract or vanilla powder
1/2 cup milk or almond milk
1. Add the oats to a wide glass, jar or another container such as a bowl or tupperware. Hinged-lid jars or large jam jars work well for this.
2. Spoon in the cacao powder, maca powder (and protein powder / vanilla powder if used)
3. Giver it a nice mix around.
4. Pour in the liquid, ensuring it entirely covers to oats and powder.
5. Add the nut butter and maple syrup to the mix.
6. Leave in the fridge overnight.
6a. If used, add the raw cacao nibs in the morning so they're still lovely and crunchy.
7. Give it a stir if it needs it and add any other toppings such as nuts, berries, or banana.