Organic Ashwagandha Powder Capsules - 120 x 500mg Vegan Tablets:
Otherwise known as Indian Ginseng, our Ashwagandha Root Powder is 100% pure and organic, with absolutely nothing added or taken away during the harvesting process.
Ashwagandha has been used for thousands of years as a powerful adaptogenic herb in traditional Ayurveda, as a natural source of energy and vitality to help create a harmonious balance between mind, body and spirit.
Organic Spanish Bee Pollen Granules - 250g:
- Our Gold Standard Organic Bee Pollen has been sourced naturally from wildflowers including Cistus and Genista in the mountainous regions of Northern Spain.
- Spanish Bee Pollen is considered to be the best in the world due to its sweet taste and wonderful golden colour.
- Enjoy Bee Pollen in your morning yoghurt, breakfast smoothie or favourite baking recipe for a super-buzzing boost of energy and vitamins!
Click here to learn more about the benefits of bee pollen!
100% Organic Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil - 500ml
Our coconut oil is 100% pure and organic, harvested from lush coconut plantations in Sri Lanka.
With absolutely no nasty additives, our cold-pressed virgin oil is crammed full of nutrients and produces a pleasant coconut flavour and aroma, perfect for cooking, baking and frying to compliment your favourite recipes.
A fabulous alternative to processed fats, oils and butters and it tastes fantastic with almost any dish. Roast nuts with it, fry chicken or fish with it, make vegan-friendly cookies, cakes and biscuits with it; you can even bung a spoonful in your superfood smoothie or protein shake for a boost of energy and healthy fats to start your day.
Coconut oil also works great as a body moisturiser so don't be (coconut) shy...Leave your skin feeling silky, smooth, stimulated and smelling extra-special by rubbing our natural oil on your skin and see how it feels!Click here to learn more about the benefits of coconut oil!
100% Organic Broken Cell Wall Chlorella Vulgaris Tablets:
Having been around for 2 billion years, chlorella knows a thing or two about nature.
Packed with protein, fibre, vitamins and minerals such as iron, vitamin B12 and E, chlorella contributes to the normal transportation of oxygen around the body (iron) and has lots of fantastic antioxidant properties.
Our chlorella is grown outside, in freshwater where it thrives from natural conditions and sunlight. No chemical pesticides or herbicides are used in the growth of our organic chlorella so the maximum amount of its beautiful nutrients are preserved.
Click here to learn more about the benefits of chlorella!
Organic Raw Maca Powder:
- Maca by TheHealthyTree Company is 100% raw and organic, grown in the Andean Mountain Range in Central Peru.
- Naturally high in vitamin B2, calcium, iron and zinc, it is also a source of vitamins B1 and B6.
- Our maca powder is produced to the highest possible standards, using farming practices that have been used locally for generations
Organic Maca Capsules - 120 x 2500mg Vegan Tablets:
- Our maca is 100% organic, grown at high altitudes in the Andean Mountain Range in Central Peru.
- Naturally high in magnesium, calcium and iron, it is also a source of B-Vitamins and amino acids.
- Gelatinised maca root allows for a higher concentration of nutrients.
- Each 500mg capsule contains the equivalent of 2500mg maca root.
- Our capsules are made from vegetable cellulose which is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. They do not contain gelatin.
100% Raw and Organic Cacao Nibs - 250g Resealable Pouch:
Grown in the fertile soils of Peru, our Raw Cocoa Nibs are 100% organic and vegan friendly, meaning no dairy products have been added in our harvesting process.
If you're after a delicious and naturally bitter Superfood which can be used as a healthier alternative in smoothies, milkshakes, yoghurts, desserts or baking then look no further! These delightful little nibs are naturally high in magnesium and fibre as well as being a great source of potassium and iron.
Harvested from the Theobroma Cacao tree in their native homeland of Peru, our cocoa nibs provide a rich and satisfying deep raw chocolate flavour with absolutely nothing added or taken away
Organic Spirulina Tablets:
Our Organic Spirulina Tablets have been naturally harvested and are crammed full of vitamins and minerals.
Unlike other terrestrial plants, spirulina has no hard cellulose cell wall so it is easily digested in the body. It has a very high protein content (around 65%), and contains all 9 of the essential amino acids that the human body cannot produce so must acquire through diet.
Super high in protein, calcium and iron, spirulina is one of the most nutrient-dense foods you'll find.
Organic Raw Baobab Powder - 250g:
Grown in the semi-arid tropical regions of Malawi, our organic raw baobab powder is 100% organic, with nothing added or taken away.
The Adansonia Digitata Baobab Tree, known locally as the ‘Tree of Life’, produces lovely fruit pods filled with baobab pulp which is then harvested and milled into our raw powder.
Add this subtly tangy superfruit to your smoothie, cereal or baking recipe for a boost of fibre and vitamin C.
Organic Spirulina Powder:
Our Organic Spirulina Powder has been naturally harvested and is overflowing with vitamins and minerals.
It is exceptionally high in protein, calcium and iron and is one of the most nutrient-dense foods you’ll find.
Add spirulina powder to your green smoothie or shake for a boost of fresh green goodness.
Like cocoa but without the sugar!
- Harvested from the Theobroma Cacao tree in Peru. Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
- A great addition to unflavoured or vegan protein shakes.
- Rich and satisfying deep chocolate flavour with absolutely nothing added or taken away.
- A great-tasting alternative in smoothies, milkshakes, yoghurts, chocolate desserts or home cooking.
- Naturally high in magnesium and fibre as well as being a great source of potassium and iron.
Organic Ashwagandha Powder 250g
Otherwise known as Indian Ginseng, our Ashwagandha Root Powder is 100% pure and organic, with the powder created entirely from the ashwagandha root. Absolutely nothing has been added or taken away during our harvesting process.
Ashwagandha has been used for thousands of years as a powerful adaptogenic herb in traditional Ayurvedic medicine - one of the world’s oldest holistic healing systems - as a natural source of energy and vitality to create a harmonious balance between mind, body and spirit.
"No thickener, sweetener or additives... halle-MOO-jah!"
- 100% pure and organic whey protein from grass-fed cows with absolutely nothing added or taken away.
- Natural and unflavoured. Recipe idea: blend with almond milk, 5g cacao powder, 5g maca powder, 1/2 banana and a dollop of peanut butter. Or, if you are using for your protein shaker in the gym, just add cacao powder for flavour.
- Crammed with amino acids, BCAAs and high-quality organic protein (80%).
Organic Wheatgrass Powder:
Grown in Germany to the highest possible European standards, Organic Wheatgrass Powder by TheHealthyTree is pure plant-based goodness that is suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
High in protein, fibre, calcium and chlorophyll, wheatgrass is also a fantastic source of vitamins A, B and E. It’s low GI, gluten-free, soya-free and always non-GMO which makes it perfect for anybody looking to increase the amount of vitamins and minerals in their diet.
Our wheatgrass powder can be blended with fresh fruit and vegetables to make a cleansing smoothie, or mixed into salad dressings to add naturally-grown plant nutrition to your meals.
Organic Hemp Protein Powder:
- Grown in Europe to the highest possible standards, our Organic Hemp Protein Powder is pure plant-based protein which is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- With almost 50% protein per serving, it’s low GI, soya-free and always non-GMO.
- Our hemp protein is high in omega-3, calcium, magnesium and natural amino acids including Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs).
- In addition to vegan smoothies, hemp protein powder can be added to casseroles, soups and other home baking recipes.
* THIS PRODUCT MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF GLUTEN *