Organic Raw Maca Powder:
- Maca by TheHealthyTree Company is 100% raw and organic, grown in the Andean Mountain Range in Central Peru.
- Naturally high in vitamin B2, calcium, iron and zinc, it is also a source of vitamins B1 and B6.
- Our maca powder is produced to the highest possible standards, using farming practices that have been used locally for generations
Organic Spirulina Powder:
Our Organic Spirulina Powder has been naturally harvested and is overflowing with vitamins and minerals.
It is exceptionally high in protein, calcium and iron and is one of the most nutrient-dense foods you’ll find.
Add spirulina powder to your green smoothie or shake for a boost of fresh green goodness.
Organic Spanish Bee Pollen Granules - 250g:
- Our Gold Standard Organic Bee Pollen has been sourced naturally from wildflowers including Cistus and Genista in the mountainous regions of Northern Spain.
- Spanish Bee Pollen is considered to be the best in the world due to its sweet taste and wonderful golden colour.
- Enjoy Bee Pollen in your morning yoghurt, breakfast smoothie or favourite baking recipe for a super-buzzing boost of energy and vitamins!
Click here to learn more about the benefits of bee pollen!
"No thickener, sweetener or additives... halle-MOO-jah!"
- 100% pure and organic whey protein from grass-fed cows with absolutely nothing added or taken away.
- Natural and unflavoured. Recipe idea: blend with almond milk, 5g cacao powder, 5g maca powder, 1/2 banana and a dollop of peanut butter. Or, if you are using for your protein shaker in the gym, just add cacao powder for flavour.
- Crammed with amino acids, BCAAs and high-quality organic protein (80%).
Organic Pea Protein Powder:
- 100% plant-based protein suitable for vegetarians and vegans with over 80% protein per serving.
- Low GI, gluten-free, soya-free and always non-GMO.
- Our goal is to provide high quality protein that hasn't been meddled with and does exactly what it should do, without the additives.
- Take before and after exercise. Our pea protein is high in natural amino acids including Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs).
Organic Chlorella Powder:
100% pure and organic chlorella vulgaris powder (broken cell wall)
- Having been around for 2 billion years, chlorella knows a thing or two about nature. Packed with protein, fibre, vitamins and minerals such as iron, vitamin B12 and E.
- Our chlorella algae is grown outside in freshwater on a small, remote island surrounded by natural forest and woodland. No chemical pesticides or herbicides are used so the maximum amount of its beautiful nutrients are preserved.
- Use in smoothies and green juices.
Like cocoa but without the sugar!
- Harvested from the Theobroma Cacao tree in Peru. Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
- A great addition to unflavoured or vegan protein shakes.
- Rich and satisfying deep chocolate flavour with absolutely nothing added or taken away.
- A great-tasting alternative in smoothies, milkshakes, yoghurts, chocolate desserts or home cooking.
- Naturally high in magnesium and fibre as well as being a great source of potassium and iron.
Organic Raw Baobab Powder - 250g:
Grown in the semi-arid tropical regions of Malawi, our organic raw baobab powder is 100% organic, with nothing added or taken away.
The Adansonia Digitata Baobab Tree, known locally as the ‘Tree of Life’, produces lovely fruit pods filled with baobab pulp which is then harvested and milled into our raw powder.
Add this subtly tangy superfruit to your smoothie, cereal or baking recipe for a boost of fibre and vitamin C.
Organic Wheatgrass Powder:
Grown in Germany to the highest possible European standards, Organic Wheatgrass Powder by TheHealthyTree is pure plant-based goodness that is suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
High in protein, fibre, calcium and chlorophyll, wheatgrass is also a fantastic source of vitamins A, B and E. It’s low GI, gluten-free, soya-free and always non-GMO which makes it perfect for anybody looking to increase the amount of vitamins and minerals in their diet.
Our wheatgrass powder can be blended with fresh fruit and vegetables to make a cleansing smoothie, or mixed into salad dressings to add naturally-grown plant nutrition to your meals.